Just What Does a Book Shepard Do?
If you’re looking for answers but You’re not even sure of the questions to ask,
YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
You Are Our Ideal Client If…
- You’re not sure where to begin or…how much it will cost to get your book published.
- You haven’t any idea about how to get a URL or ISBN number and you haven’t clue about the Library of Congress.
- You don’t know the difference between a content editor, a line editor and a proofreader and you didn’t know there was a difference.
- You’re not sure what it means to have your manuscript formatted.
- You don’t know how to get your book in Barnes & Noble or on Amazon.
- You’re not even certain that there is a market for your book.
- You’re scared of the entire process.
At Third Child Press, we know what you’re going through. We’ve been there ourselves. And now that we’ve come out on the other side, we’d like to help. Our goal is to keep you from making the costly mistakes we once made. We want to help you get your book published quickly, easily, inexpensively and we want you to have fun doing it.
- Shepherd, mentor and coach you on the publishing process
- Provide you with the best formatters, cover designers, and editors to meet your needs
- Take charge of the endless details that overwhelm and mystify you
- Help you set up a website presence and blog
- Assist you in establishing an online marketing effort
- If you are self-publishing, we will provide services on an ala carte basis for the areas you don’t want to do yourself
And we will be there whenever you need us.